Sunday, March 3, 2013

Snowflakes...


Saturday morning I woke up early, like before 8am early, which doesn't happen very often with me on a Saturday. So glad I did because it happened to be snowing! I love love snow, well, I mostly love watching it fall while cozy and warm inside. Something so peaceful and serene about it, and I can't help but be amazed in knowing that each snowflake is unique. 

Each snowflake is made perfectly in its own way, just like each of us. 

Amazing, isn't it?

And, this morning the snowflakes happened to be ginormous. Couldn't quite capture it in the photos, so just take my word for it. 

Secretly, I wanted to capture the perfection of one of the snowflakes, but I guess sometimes we just have to trust that it's there. 


Like this little guy, who's perfect imperfection I am learning to embrace every day.


So, when he gives me this face after chewing up our feather throw pillows, or chewing the corner of the brand new rug, or sassing me for the millionth time, my heart still can't help but swell from how much love he shows us, unconditionally, always. 







No comments:

Post a Comment