Saturday, March 16, 2013

Five things...

{hanging lanterns}
I've been wanting to do this for a while. Finally got around to it! Now I need to find some flameless candles.....

{burlap lamp}
Betcha can't guess where I found this lamp???

Yeah, you're right. TJ Maxx! 

{chalkboard planters}
Current project in the works!

{countertop spray}
This stuff is my fav! Found it at the Williams & Sonoma Outlet a few years ago. Loved it so much, I stocked up. Currently down to my last bottle. 

Although it contains essential oils, I'm not sure how healthy it really is, so maybe it's time to move on anyway.


{antique napkin rings}
Would loveeee to find some of these. I see some antiquing in my future!

Forgive me for being a little behind. Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! 






No comments:

Post a Comment