Friday, February 8, 2013

Five things...



{hydrangeas}
Love them always. Hubs came home with them a few nights ago...because he knows that sometimes a girl just needs fresh flowers. 



{pretty little packaging}
..for a divine smelling candle called Cabana with scents of agave juice and fresh lime. Perfect for early spring. Bonus points for being a soy candle.

{fabric art}
I actually cut the fabric from an old pillow that had chewed corners and was torn thanks to our pups. I already had the frame from none other than TJX. Took me all of 5 minutes to do. #repurposingisfun



{downward facing dog}
Because this common yoga pose had to get it's name from somewhere. Harvey wanted to demonstrate for us today. 

And on a side note, I've started hot yoga recently. Never sweat so much in my life, but I highly recommend it!

{winter sunlight}
Just reminds me that longer days filled with sun, warmer weather, and all that comes with spring and summer is right around the corner!


Right now, I'm listening to some good ol' country, finishing up some white bean and kale stew {recipe found in one of my previous posts here} and thinking about opening a bottle of white wine. 

Happy weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment