Tuesday, December 11, 2012

White bean & kale stew....


I wish I could say that I made this stew on a chilly winter day, but the truth is that its warm here again. Seriously? #freakyweather

This recipe is from whole living mag, which can be found here. For some reason I thought this stew may turn out to be rather bland. It was everything but. Very delicious. Super easy {took less than 20 mins. total} and packed with nutrients! 

The recipe makes 3-4 servings, so I plan to be munching on this for a few meals this week!

Also, on a side note, did you know that kale actually offers more calcium than milk? Apparently, the calcium in kale is more absorbable by the body. Who knew?



1 comment:

  1. This soup looks so yummy!! Good to know it only takes 20 min to make!

    ~Lauren
    http://www.lalovesblog.com

    ReplyDelete