Friday, February 1, 2013

Five things....

{linen memo board}
Finally got this project finished and up. I used a cheap ikea frame and covered the backing in a linen fabric that I got on sale a longgg time ago. Just used a dry erase marker to write on the glass. 

Wish I could say hanging it up was as easy as making it. Oh, ikea, why must you make things so complicated?

{vintage key art}
Another easy project finished and up on the wall in our guest bedroom. I simply hot glued vintage keys, which my dad had picked up a long time ago, onto a shadowbox type frame. 

{new stationary}
I picked this up a while ago from TJ Maxx. {Love the parentheses} :-)

{peppermint green tea}
I'm still sipping on this left over from the holidays. One of my favorites for winter that I picked up at Trader Joe's. Bonus that it's decaf, at least for anyone like me who tends to overindulge in good caffeinated beverages. #noselfcontrol

{maroon nail}
One of my fav go to colors for the winter because it goes with just about everything--neutrals, bold colors, and even brights! The color is actually called Anja from Zoya. If you aren't familiar with Zoya they make more natural nail polish with out all the harsh chemicals. They have about a million different colors and often have specials. You can check it out over here.


Hope everyone has had a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment