Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rustic Monogram Printable {DIY}

{easy rustic monogram printable}

I did this project a while back because let's be honest it's been a while since I posted! Just a little busy, that's all. Happy to be back. 

As I've mentioned before, I like easy and inexpensive art. Oh, I should also mention quick art. This project was all of those! I spray painted a black wood frame {which I've had for several years} and printed the graphic on cardstock. I found the free customizable printable from Wedding Chicks here! Probably took me all of 10 minutes to do!


 Now, this lovely print has found a home in our powder room. Pic is a little blurry oops! #embracetheimperfection


I noticed after placing this print that our shelf is not straight. The shelves, which we have in two bathrooms, were already there when we bought the home. Not likely that I will be fixing that, so for now I am, again, embracing the imperfection!


Here I am! Just wanted to point out that my stripes kinda match our walls. Oh, and yes, the hood was needed. It was chilly in our house!


No comments:

Post a Comment