Thursday, November 7, 2013

Chalkboard Pumpkin {DIY}

{Chalkboard pumpkin}

This may have been the easiest pumpkin I've done yet! I used chalkboard spray paint {which I already had from Wal-mart} and chalk {which I also already had on hand}. Chalkboard paint and chalk may be two of my favorite items when it comes to decor because it's just so easy. I mentioned I like easy, right?

After I spent two minutes spray painting and the pumpkin was drying, I researched some chalkboard type fonts on pinterest and just copied one I found. Turns out it is kinda tough to write on a pumpkin, so it looks a little different than I anticipated, but I was still pleased with the way it looked. 



I actually bought two pumpkins but kept one plain to keep things simple!


And of course while I am on the porch, the boys were right there with me! They LOVE looking out our storm door. 

Hope you had a happy happy Halloween! 


No comments:

Post a Comment