Sunday, November 24, 2013

5 apple cider cocktails....

First of all, anyone else feel like November went by super fast. I think I'm still stuck in October somewhere, but nonetheless, I've excited that the Thanksgiving break is upon us!

We'll be going out of the town to spend time with family. In preparation for our trip, I bought some apple cider with the intention of making some sort of cocktail over thanksgiving. Didn't realize there would be so many choices! 

All of these cocktails sound delicious! A few months ago I would have grimaced at the mention of bourbon, but I have come to love it. Just makes you feel all warm and cozy!

We'll see what I end up deciding on.... :-)


{the bourbon bomber}
Found over at The Boys Club. Contains apple cider, bourbon, agave nectar, all spice and a few other goodies. 



{apple cider cocktail}
Found at Cordially Yours by Julie Blanner. Love her blog btw. I've made a few of her recipes and they turned out fantastic. This cocktail is made with apple cider, vodka, club soda, and a cinnamon stir stick. Love the use of the cinnamon stick!

{apple cider sangria}
Found over at How Sweet It Is.  Contains pinot grigio, apple cider, club soda, ginger brandy, and fresh fruit.

{bourbon and maple apple cider}
Found at Freutcake. Contains bourbon, lemon juice, maple syrup, and apple cider.

{apple cider margarita}
Also from How Sweet It Is. Contains Grand Marnier, gold tequila, apple cider, cinnamon, sugar, apple slices and cinnamon stick for garnish.

Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment