Friday, November 8, 2013

Five Things {Fall edition}

 {fall leaves}

Changing leaves are one of my favorite things about fall! This picture was taken several weeks ago when the leaves were at there peak! 


{pumpkin spice coffee}

Found at Trader Joe's. I first saw this posted by #whatsgoodattjs on instragram---good to follow if you aren't already! I was so excited to find it at our local TJ's. When I mentioned something to the woman checking me out, she said it sold out in 2 weeks last year. Not sure the status now, but it is delicious! We are adding a little to our regular coffee every morning to make it last!


{thankful chalkboard sign}

Updated our chalkboard platter/sign in our dining room for the season! Another easy and simple way to decorate for fall. Also, an excellent reminder of celebrating the true meaning of Thanksgiving. 

Again, I copied a chalkboard font from pinterest! 


{pumpkin spice candle}

Another one of my favorite things for fall! Found this candle at Marshall's. We light it at night and on the weekends once we settle down. Makes the house smell wonderful! 

And I love that Harv decided to photo bomb my pic! As always, they were following me around when taking pics. 


{little white pumpkins}

Also found at Trader Joe's. I bought a few of these little pumpkins to put on our mantle. Honestly, its one of the few things I've done for fall decor---just enjoying keeping it simple! 

What are your favorite things for the fall season?



No comments:

Post a Comment