Friday, January 25, 2013

Five things...

{vanity tray}
This silver tray was given to us with some other vintage silver items. I found it a few weeks ago in an unopened box since our move. I had been looking for something for this space and was so happy when this worked. Just a little bit of silver polish and I turned this old item into something new!


 {mercury glass vase}
I love the glow of mercury glass. We had a lot of it at our wedding reception. Gives a warm romantic glow.

{bird ring dish}
Found this a few weeks ago at TJ Maxx, when I was checking out nonetheless. Works great in our guest bath. 

{Harvey baby}
Our oldest furbaby. He will be 5 in April. He's such a lazy lover boy. Just love him to pieces!

{dotted socks}
Warm and cozy on this chilly day. Can't get enough of dots!


Cold, icey, and a true winter day over here. I'm planning to finish a bit more painting and then cuddle up with the boys under a warm blanket with a nice drink!! Might even use our fireplace. We've only used it once or twice since moving in because it hasn't been cold enough.

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment