Friday, January 18, 2013

Five Things {for a Friday}



New living room chair from Ikea. I love the greyish brown color. 
I'm currently trying to incorporate more grey into our living room. 

Finally got this vintage paddle up on the wall in our loft area. My dad found it. 
He is really good at finding vintage items.

I love all Aveda products. I've been giving this volumizing tonic a try this week. 
Hoping this does the trick for my flat flat hair. 

Potential second upstairs bedroom color, Silver Drop by Behr--nice grey/cream color. I've used Behr paint on pretty much our whole house and have been satisfied. A good paint for the price. Extra bonus that it is VOC free.

New kitchen towels. Vintage inspired from TJ's. We've been using the same everyday dish towels for a few years. Yes, years--*gasp*. We were definitely in need. 


So, there you have it. Five things I'm loving on this Friday. 

And two posts in one day! Whew!


Have a lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment