Saturday, March 15, 2014

Gifting {for new neighbors}



A few weeks ago, a new family moved into our neighborhood right across the street from us. We knew from when we moved in that it felt good when our neighbors welcomed us to the neighborhood, so we wanted to do the same. 


Luckily, I had all of the materials for this welcome gift on hand. I made blueberry muffins, Trader Joe's prepackaged mix, which were very easy and delicious! The packaging came from wal-mart a long time ago, the twine I already had, and the chalkboard gift tags were from the dollar section at target.

I have become obsessed with the dollar section because of the incredibly adorable things I keep finding--straws, pencils, kraft paper bags. 

Shopping the dollar section is very hit or miss, but I honestly get excited every time I go just to see what treasures I can find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment