Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Rustic coastal style.......


{driftwood ladder}

I have the beach on the brain these days, like all day, every day. We've already made a few trips and have a group trip with friends planned this weekend!

 I can't get the image of a nice cold cocktail in my hand, soaking up the sun, and listening to the waves crash to shore out of my head. Pretty much one of the best things ever, right?

Ahhhhhh, sweet sweet summertime.

In honor of my beach brain, here are a few lovelies of rustic coastal style....

{large shell/recycled glass lamp & jar}

{vintage life preserver/ old map}

{diftwood decor/ framed mirrors}

{sailboat art/ rustic vanity}


{framed bird prints}

Love the combo of rustic, natural, and vintage materials/pieces used!

*All photos from pinterest*


No comments:

Post a Comment