Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lamp look-a-likes.....




In the past few weeks, I've found the above lamps on the right from TJ Maxx/Marshalls. I was very excited about each because I lovvvve them! Then, a funny thing happened as I was cleaning up our office area. I came across an image I had clipped {yes, I still do that even with Pinterest} of a Ballard Designs lamp {top left}, which looked just like the lamp I found for a fraction of the price. 

I was even more excited! 

Then, after going on and on to my husband about the other great lamp I found {bottom right} as he rolled his eyes about yet another lamp. I realized that it looked similar to a Pottery Barn lamp, again, for  much cheaper.

Unfortunately, this is it for me and lamps. We cannot fit another one into our home, but if anyone needs help finding one, please let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment