Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A few DIY projects......

 This week I finally got around to completing a few DIY projects. Most of them I already had planned to do at some point, but I got swept up in the DIYing and ended up creating a few more, like the sign below.

I love being able to recreate and repurpose!
All in grace sign for our bathroom. Done with chalk on black construction paper. I already had the frame from T.J. Maxx. 
P.S.- I am addicted to TJ's frames, and their lamps, and their mirrors. 
Well, most of their home goods really!


Repainted 3 brown baskets a greyish/brown combo for the linen closet. 


Here are the 2 smaller baskets. There is also a larger one not pictured below. 


Extra bonus that both of these projects took me less than 30 minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment