Thursday, November 29, 2012

Simple and natural holiday decorations....

Burlap stocking

Rosemary to spice up a place setting 

Potted herbs  for easy decor

Pine cones and greenery to dress up a simple jar or hurricane

I've actually already put up Christmas decorations from last year, but I want to mix it up some this season. Keep it simple and easy. Maybe even go shopping in the back yard. I may have gone too far, but you get the point!

Also, in other news, I ordered our Christmas cards today! I fell in love with some of the cards on minted but ended up using shutterfly again because I found multiple coupons! The earth may not be thanking me on this one, but my pocketbook is. 



2 comments:

  1. Can you come decorate my apartment for the holidays please?! Adorable post!
    ~Lauren
    http://lalovesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, if you will come style a few outfits for me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete