Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Juicing....


A few weeks ago I started juicing! It has been something I have wanted to try for a long time, and I was finally pushed over the edge after I read about Sydney's experience over at The Day Book {one of my fav blogs}. Before reading about her experience, I thought juicing was for those crazy super green people, but she changed my perspective. And here I am, not a crazy super green person, and I am doing it. I am juicing. And guess what, I actually really love it. Good thing because that juicer was expensive.

I'm not going to lie, my first juice was horrible because I decided to make the greenest.juice.ever. But now, I've really gotten the hang of it, and even found myself craving juice when we were away for Thanksgiving. It may or may have not been the first thing I did when we got home. Hmm....

But seriously, it makes me feel much better, especially with my allergy symptoms, and I get a boost of energy. Yay! No more 3 o'clock siesta!

It definitely takes some experimenting and I suggest starting with the fruits and veggies that taste good to you, and as you learn how much juice each will produce you can start to create your own!

Also, I've started using my juicer for creating fresh cocktails! And.they.are.delish!! Extra Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment