Friday, November 7, 2014

Wicked Weed

{Wicked Weed Brewing}

I just can't get enough of this brewery.  This pumpkin beer is quite possibly the.best.ever. and I'm not really even into pumpkin beer. 


The past few times we have gone to Asheville we have been, and it is packed every time. 


This time I ordered a turkey sandwich with a delicious cranberry sauce. You know, to get in the spirit of Thanksgiving. It was just as delicious as the beer!

I tried to recreate this sandwich once I got home and I think they must have some sort of secret ingredient in their cranberry sauce because it just couldn't be done. 


They have about 18 different craft beers, and I honestly haven't tried one that I don't like, which is saying a lot coming from a wino. 


Here's Henry VIII staring us down. I'm pretty sure we sat at the same table as last time because we have almost an identical picture but of 6 months prior. 


Now you know where to find us next time we are in Asheville!

No comments:

Post a Comment