Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Our Christmas decor...



{Our Christmas Tree}

Christmas decorations are my favorite! :-) Tried to go with a more neutral tree this year. 



{Brown paper packages...}

Kraft paper wrapping is from Target. Ribbon is mostly from Hobby Lobby- love their red velvet ribbon. Bags are primarily from Marshalls. 

Burlap treeskirt is from World Market.

{Our mantel}

I stick with the basic pre-lit greenery every year and add candles and of course our stockings. 

{burlap stockings}

I ordered new stockings this year from Groopdealz. They're handmade. I am very pleased with how they turned out. 

{DIY merry & bright art}

I wanted something with a little sparkle, so I created my own! It wasn't exactly how I envisioned in my head, but it was super easy to make. 

I used a font I already had from dafont.com, wrote out the "bright," traced it with glue, and sprinkled gold glitter I already had on it. Then, I drew the half wreath at the bottom with a pen. 

{rosemary tree}

Purchased from Trader Joe's! Also sprayed painted the votive beside it, which was originally red. The red seemed too much this year. I wanted more neutral and simple. 

{buffet table}

Again, used pre-lit greenery that I already had. Makes it easy!

{Merry Christmas chalkboard sign}

This chalkboard plate stays up year-round. I like to update the message based on the season!

Maybe one day I'll try for a fancier style/font. :-) For now I am keeping it simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment