Friday, June 28, 2013

Five things {June edition}...



{growing hydrangeas}

Just makes me happy to see these everyday. 


{mint nail}

I'm still addicted to mint! Neely by zoya. 


{entryway DIY art}

As you can tell, I don't like spending a lot of money on art for our home. This was another easy project.  I found the font over here and created the document in MS Word. Then, I printed it out on cardstock. The burlap matted frame is from TJ Maxx.

{coconut oil spray}

I found this gem at Trader Joe's a few weeks back. I've been trying to incorporate more coconut oil in my diet, as it supposedly has a lot of health benefits. This is a super easy way to do it!

{vintage plate art}

Wanting to do something similar in our dining room! Next project, maybe?


We are headed out of town on a little beach weekend! A much needed weekend away!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment